• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Green Machine - New display tank pics as requested

Unit 1A, Puleston industrial Estate, Ruabon Road,
Here are some diary style shots of our newest display tank being planted. Note the clarity of the opti-white glass and the minimal silicone work. You can get these tanks custom built from us! We will post again in a few weeks when its full of algae! We hope you like it, we are pleased so far.

tgm_1.jpg

tgm_2.jpg

tgm_3.jpg

tgm_4.jpg

tgm_5.jpg

tgm_6.jpg

tgm_7.jpg

Please note- our new range of stands will be flush with the glass.

The images aren't online that's why, I opened the links and all I got was 404 error.

Were in the process of changing our web hosting so the main site (and tank photos) might not be accessible until tomorrow morning. With a bit of luck it should be sorted tonight though.

WOW! I love the scape. Really impressive. The tank looks the bee's knees too.

Hi Jim/Mark,looking forward to seeing this on sat 19th,i am bringing wayne (cichlidsrgr8)with me,regards john

Looking good, though I must say that I think that glass looks awful that thick on such a small tank, what's the point of having lovely clear glass with big lumps (the edges) on the sides. I know that you can get thinner and I would definitely go thinner than that.

Just my opinion (please take no offense) but I do feel very strongly about glass thickness, after all, I am a designer :lol: :oops:

Any chance of getting tech specs guys? Tank dimensions, lighting, filtration etc.?

Firstly, we are glad the pics are working and looking pretty good. We will post again with all the technical specs of the setup soon.

PM said:
Looking good, though I must say that I think that glass looks awful that thick on such a small tank, what's the point of having lovely clear glass with big lumps (the edges) on the sides. I know that you can get thinner and I would definitely go thinner than that.

Just my opinion (please take no offense) but I do feel very strongly about glass thickness, after all, I am a designer :lol: :oops:

Look guys, if you want 5mm glass we can give you it. We ourselves like the sturdier 10mm, however, everything on a personal level is subjective, and at the end of the day your wish is our command!

Nice one fellas, so you finally decided to put water in it hey? LOL

It looks real smart, i'd be chuffed to have that full setup, tank, stand and all taking pride of place in my living room.
Loving the petrified wood, what a piece of hardscape, well worth the money.

Sam,

The hose is ADA 17mm clear

Other specs are as follows-

Size 65x45x45.

Plants, Echinodorus Tennellus,Cyperus Helferi, Hemianthus Callitrichoides "Cuba" Flame Moss, Mini Java moss.

Glassware, Cal Aqua inlet/outlet, ADA drop checker,Pollen beetle style glass diffuser,Glass drop checker and non return set.

ADA Amazonia aqua soil,Bright sand and,Power sand special S.

ADA 150W Solar1 metal halide,(very pretty)

Eheim 2026 Pro 2 filter filled with Sera Siporax.

3kg co2 bottle with solenoid and pressure regulator.

Hydor 300w inline heater stat

Oh the rockwork is fossilised wood of which we are glad to say we have two tons! (we kid you not)

looks great guys,

just to confirm, ive seen this tank in real life and the 10mm glass is awsome! it has to be said....quality stuff.

Back