• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Green Machine - new fish in stock!

Unit 1A, Puleston industrial Estate, Ruabon Road,
Hello chaps,

After noting the interest expressed in the micro Rasboras and fish of this kind, I just thought I would give a quick mention of some of our stock list for next week:

Sundadanio axelrodi
Rasbora maculata
Boraras maculatus
Trigonostigma hengeli
Sawbwa resplendens
Hyphessobrycon amandae (Ember Tetras)
We will also be getting 400 Paracheirodon simulans (Green Neons)

We are also getting 30 Pterophyllum altum (Altum Angels)

Hope this wets your appetite and goes some way towards satisfying the need for some of the rare and interesting varieties.

Of course these will all be subject to two weeks quarantine so they will not be available until the 27/02/2008

Its great to hear what a good time the UKAPS members who have visited us so far have had and we look forward to seeing you in future!

Enjoy!
The Green Machine
[website coming soon...] :lol:

Just read the PFK article on Sundadanio axelrodi and it says that don't have a lateral line. I thought every fish had a lateral line? That's what I was told at school!!

I have some ember tetras and have to say that they are amazing 'nano' fish. Absolutely tons of character.

Well done GM for getting some out of the ordinary stock in!

Graeme Edwards said:
I saw a Sawbwa resplendens at the FOF, grate looking fish!
Im really looking forward to seeing the micro rasbora.

Which ones are micro rasbora? Rasbora maculatus? If you mean them, I had them about 15 years ago - fantastic looking fish if you get loads. less than 15 you won't really see. They seemed to be incredibly stupid though, but that could just be due to their size - they love to explore and I was always having to dismantle bits of equipment like CO2 reactors to get them out! Good eaters for their size funny to see them swimming around with big fat bellies on 'em after they'd been going mad on crushed tetra prima! Also, they didn't seem to jump (like eg heteramorpha, hengelli seem to have a tendency towards)

Mark

beeky said:
Just read the PFK article on Sundadanio axelrodi and it says that don't have a lateral line. I thought every fish had a lateral line? That's what I was told at school!!

Don't believe the things you were taught in school! I bet you were told genes are dominant and recessive weren't you? ;)

Back