• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The hardest thing I've tried to Scape yet.

Aqua360

So, rating my hardscaping & aquascaping skills at a strong 3/4 out of 10, I found the DOOA Neo glass air a nightmare to hardscape, and I won't take the easier route and blame my materials 😂

My attempts below, eventually I gave up and went back with what I'm comfortable with, emersed iwagumi of sorts lol.

For anyone attempting these, they are more challenging than they seem; for me anyway 😂
IMG_20200531_224036.jpg

IMG_20200531_222353.jpg

IMG_20200531_221439.jpg

IMG_20200601_001409.jpg

I don't know much but I'd be proud of any of those.

Thanks, but I admitted defeat in the end, I now appreciate the other versions I see of this tank a lot more elsewhere!

So many levels to this hobby, just got to keep climbing!

On a side note, these neo glass air are worth the price, they are by far the clearest low iron glass tanks I've seen thus far.

Originally I found the floating base to be kind of pointless, but I have really grown to appreciate it and would recommend them to try!

I've been looking at one from scape nature the size is hard to scape it's so small and fiddle I guess and I think that's what's putting me off that and my fat fingers trying to get rocks in place without scratching it up lol

I've been looking at one from scape nature the size is hard to scape it's so small and fiddle I guess and I think that's what's putting me off that and my fat fingers trying to get rocks in place without scratching it up lol

What size were you thinking?

Maybe those stones are slightly too large and too evenly sized? I quite like #2 best.

Back