• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Lump

Kezzab

I've got the itch to rescape my nano tank again. Partly just as a lockdown distraction!

I reckon I'm reasonably settled on the hardscape. Keeping it fairly simple. I'll get round to setting up over the next few days.

20200408_222735.jpg

So its done. As usual ive not quite achieved for real what i had in the scape box, and i run out of patience to keep trying. In particular the back right rock was just to big, i tried to chip a bit off but of course it shattered into 20 bits...

Minimalish i think.

20200410_222817.jpg

I found a rock while out walking the dog so ive jammed it in. Its a bit big, but what the hell.

Planting into the Fluval spoil is a really bad head.

Gone minimal, just hair grass and MC for now. Hopfully it'll grow in ok... looks a scrappy mess right now.

20200411_213103.jpg

Probably at the point where this scape is looking as good as it is ever likely to. Would maybe benefit from a trim. Starting to think about what next...

Considering a new filter, it really limits what you can do because it can only go in that back corner position.

20200517_165323.jpg

Love this scape, the rock looks at one now it’s all grown in.

Thanks. Ive decided to evolve it a bit to avoid the rescape itch taking hold. Added some rotala at the back and sp. Japan in back left. Will ruin the minimalist look but whatever. They are only just in so will take a few weeks to get the look i want.
20200529_193852.jpg

Back