• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The People's Favourite Shrimp

NanoJames

OK, so I am really bored at the moment so I've decided to make this thread. I just fancy knowing what shrimp are particular favourites in the current shrimp boom. Hopefully some people can comment saying what shrimp they like and maybe even post a picture.:) You don't have to own the shrimp, I'm just interested to see which ones people like. I'll start it off. I really like the Blue Bolt shrimp! I wish I could afford them!
4c18cc0ac92df.jpg

Great idea

My favorite is Blue Tiger Shrimp(Caridina cf. cantonensis)

4ykNs2u.jpg

My favourite is Blue Tiger. I've never owned or seen any in the flesh but looking at that picture they are now my favourite :)

Blue tigers are one of my favourites also and quite easy I would say. This picture is hovewer a bit too electric, its coour is enhanced. You can see the soil and shrimp food is also very blue which is not natural.

Yeah they are nice shrimp, just the price and requirements that put people off of them.

Still hard to beat a tank full of really good grade cherries (fire or painted reds) IMO! Look superb against green plants and are quite easy to keep.

Still hard to beat a tank full of really good grade cherries (fire or painted reds) IMO! Look superb against green plants and are quite easy to keep.

Having said that, I wouldn't be offended with a tank full of hulks either!!

Back