• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Planted Aquarium Podcast. #3 with Tom Barr

Wierd... I stumbled (kinda*) across the very same earlier today too. I tried to listen but got bored though.

* Google alerts for "planted aquarium".

Its nice to hear where Tom is coming from and in a more personal light as he touches upon.

I dont think much of the interviews though. Sounds like hard work Tom?

Tom, you should head over here, meet the boys and see how the interview goes after a few shandies...lol Now that would be fun to listen too.
You should of seen our attempt at a Ukaps pod cast. It was really funny. It was around 2AM and more than several drinks later...we couldn't even get a recording we were so drunk, lol. Steve did try but only after half an hour of talking he realised it didn't work.

If you ever fancy it Tom....... :thumbup:

Graeme Edwards said:
It was really funny. It was around 2AM and more than several drinks later...we couldn't even get a recording we were so drunk, lol. Steve did try but only after half an hour of talking he realised it didn't work.

ahh, good old booze :clap:

it would be great if tom came over that there could be a great UKAPS gathering? maybe Midlands so many folk could attend? that would be cool as :thumbup:

nice find :thumbup: Have downloaded these podcasts and put them on my mobile to listen to when next on a long train journey :)

Back