• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Rock Fortress - Iwagumi - Plants are in! (Sort of)

i'd start to think about getting some pond life in there now 8) otto's to begin with.

looking promising Keith. it might be worth thinking about playing on the idea of maybe nothing on the fringes?....trim accordingly in the future of course.

saintly said:
i'd start to think about getting some pond life in there now 8) otto's to begin with.

looking promising Keith. it might be worth thinking about playing on the idea of maybe nothing on the fringes?....trim accordingly in the future of course.

Yeah, its looking great. Living proof that glosso can be grown in very low light setups (roughly 1.4wpg) and its growing very well at that!

What part of the tank would you class as fringes? I'd class the sides without glosso as sideburns :D.

Dont know what to do about life. My plan was for around 10-15 danios or the same amount of rasboras.
Dont know much about ottos, what are they like?

You got your plants from plants alive didnt you? can you tell me the quantity of hairgrass you brought please

Well, the long hairgrass came from plantsalive. It was very fresh and green as was the glosso. My more recent order of glosso was pretty dead, but i contacted them and they are sending more free on monday. All hairgrass in the tank is going quite brown now, does anyone know whats happening?

Back