• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The snail shop

John Starkey

Hi All,after recieving an e-mail from Louisa owner of the snail shop she has decided to reopen and try to run things on a tighter budget,so come everyone try and give her some support in these troubled times,regards john

Through a bizarre turn of events i ended up with a bee shrimp form The Snail Shop and he/she is stunning!

What are their shrimp prices like? Reasonable? And do they have anything unusual/different?

Hi all, Louisa has a nice website with a nice selection of shrimps and snails,i am sure she would love some enquiries from you guys,regards john

Dan Crawford said:
Through a bizarre turn of events i ended up with a bee shrimp form The Snail Shop and he/she is stunning!

Hi Dan,i remember that well :lol: ,believe it or not i have over 50 shrimp in my setup which include some bee shrimp the problem is i dont see many because it is such a jungle :lol: :lol: ,regards john

Excellent, I was just wondering about some other colours of apple snails too :) the ones that I got from her last time are lovely :)

I just used them after they closed down, received some lovely red and pink baby apple snails and assassin snails, for another tank.

Always excellent service.

And i could do with some more Crystal black shrimps. :D

Apologies but can someone provide me with a link to the website?

Back