• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

thegreenmachineonline

Receive my copy today. Book looks great although it’s taking awhile for delivery. Totally worth for waiting

Had mixed experience with TGM. I ordered a 90p a while ago and just so many delays and poor comms and gave up. Then recently in the closing down sale i grabbed a little ADA nano S and the tank is better quality than any online photo can ever do justice, it is simply gorgeosu. The order took abou t4 days and all arrived well packed and fair price. So second experience was a pleasant one. Its a sham eto see TGM go as there aren't many specialiased scaping suppliers in the UK.

I still want the 90P and / or a 60P but might have to settle for the EA aquascaper series..

Seen a few talking about a book? anyone have further info?

Had mixed experience with TGM. I ordered a 90p a while ago and just so many delays and poor comms and gave up. Then recently in the closing down sale i grabbed a little ADA nano S and the tank is better quality than any online photo can ever do justice, it is simply gorgeosu. The order took abou t4 days and all arrived well packed and fair price. So second experience was a pleasant one. Its a sham eto see TGM go as there aren't many specialiased scaping suppliers in the UK.

I still want the 90P and / or a 60P but might have to settle for the EA aquascaper series..

Seen a few talking about a book? anyone have further info?

My experience with them wasn't great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back