• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Thought I'd show...

Tom

...what I'm doing at the moment, as I haven't been on here or even had a tank in ages. I've set up my photo website, but that's about it so far. After being screwed by both of my fishy employers since college, I'm trying something different! Slowly but surely...

Site is http://www.tommessengerphoto.com

If there's anything you notice about the site that I should changed, let me know and I will see what I can do with it. Bear in mind I haven't got a clue how to make a website but this is my attempt. Oh and yes my prints page is a mess at the moment!

Thanks for looking,

Tom

That is awesome Tom!
I've always been a massive fan of your work, especially the street photography, i always end up waffling on about a big dude in a hat at any UKaps do :lol:
The website looks so cool, clean and well designed, you've done a cracking job, happy days!

I've wondered where you've been actually, haven't seen you around in a while so it's good to see you back!

I remember seeing your Flickr I think and the photography was great and a big fan of your tanks! It's a great website, designed well for someone who doesn't know how. :)

rawr said:
...designed well for someone who doesn't know how. :)
Clearly he does... ;)

Well done, Tom. I really like it in all respects from the design to the photos themselves.

All the best with your new ventures in photography. You clearly have the talent and I suspect now it's a case of getting yourself out there as much as possible and catching a lucky break.

Dan Crawford said:
That is awesome Tom!
I've always been a massive fan of your work, especially the street photography, i always end up waffling on about a big dude in a hat at any UKaps do :lol:
The website looks so cool, clean and well designed, you've done a cracking job, happy days!

I love the street photpgraphy too :)

Tom said:
Great photos Tom :) do you do this professionally? great work.

Thanks :) I'm trying to. I have a couple of paid bits coming up soonish, which I hope might be the break. I am just building up a portfolio really at the moment, and will need to start advertising soon...

Tom
Excellent stuff Tom! This is a tough field to compete in. There are so many photographers. Good luck with it mate. 8)

Cheers,

Why do you think I asked? ;)

Seriously though the wedding pictures in your portfolio are good. Did you do these yourself? Are they a real wedding or staged for the portfolio?

Back