• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Thoughts on these?

Found a link that sells the Tara Planter its a different seller
some of the pics from above link are-
1627715995933.png
1627716038850.png

1627716090380.png
1627716156450.png

So if folk reading this followed the original link that @LondonDragon posted and agree thats it was the same or very similar product if you could post below as it may help support my claim.

Its not the money 'per sa' its the principle.

Cheers,

Zeus

I first seen these pots a few years back but never ordered one.

Banggood sells them too...

And if Banggood has it ALiexpress has it too usually a tad cheaper.

I personally never had any issues with both, a few times received items broken or not at all I always got refunded or the product was resent.
On Alie the sellers rely on the buyer's positive feedback and reviews. Yet I've never got scammed at both of these sites. Banggood is a tad more expensive but usually has faster shipping and good service and aftercare.

Last edited:
Oh yes, thoughts on these?... Overlooked that one... At first, I thought the dish below it is rather too small. Since they are not meant to be waterproof and constantly dripping out water. Then if the plant's uptake ain't in sync with this the dish will finally flood and spill water on the cabinet etc.

Obviously, that first thought seemed to be correct, after reading some reviews, buyers did report this exact issue. Thus if you want to try these things, make sure to place them on an extra waterproof dish that is at least the same volume as the vase. :) And obviously, empty the dish before refilling the vase.

Well with one thing and another I didn't bother reporting the case, did suggest to PayPal with closure of account, and the result is in.
1628755948588.png

😁

Edit-

Got some planters for sale -massive reduction to £10.00 plus P&P

1628756113033.png

Any takers ⚡

oh bummer, just noticed this thread today! What a pain! I have removed the original link!
When it's too good to be true stay clear it seems!
I had a similar issue with a set of Dumbbells I purchased online, got some plastic crap to fill with water/sand rather than the set that was advertised :/

Thank you for accepting me into this group,i Hope my ideas and contributions will be an impact here.im here to help if any need be.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Back