• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Thoughts on this regulator

This is a single stage regulator and I'm pretty sure you'd have to add a needle valve. Look for the regulators that have dual gauges. One tells you the cylinder pressure and the other tells you the needle valve outlet pressure.

Cheers,

Lee,
This is the one I and Dan Crawford use:=> http://cgi.ebay.com/CO2-Regulator-Elect ... dZViewItem

This is about as inexpensive as the get considering the fact that you get a bubble counter and solenoid (the plug is US so add the price of an adapter). Buy a couple things from this vendor in order to make the shipping worthwhile. If you see them much cheaper you should really question it.

Cheers,

ceg4048 said:
Lee,
This is the one I and Dan Crawford use:=> http://cgi.ebay.com/CO2-Regulator-Elect ... dZViewItem

This is about as inexpensive as the get considering the fact that you get a bubble counter and solenoid (the plug is US so add the price of an adapter). Buy a couple things from this vendor in order to make the shipping worthwhile. If you see them much cheaper you should really question it.

Cheers,
Yup, and don't forget to click Make an Offer! I saved £25 on two items doing that :D

Aeropars said:
Did you have to ask for the postage discount?
Yes. They gave some discount anyway - I think it was £19.99 for the first item, £17.50 for additional units, but I asked for more discount :lol:

I did the same last night when ordering plants from them - a $139 order became $124 :)

Guys,

I bought one of these reactors that you guys have on here and notice the attachment point to the bottle doesnt use a conventional 'o' ring and it pretty much just pushes up to the bottle. The small part that goes in to the bottle is very loose until tightened on. There is a plastic ring that i guess is to seal the bottle and the regulator but this is massivly different to the JBL one I have.

Have i been sent the wrong one?

I can get a picture of anyone needs it.

Back