• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Through the Rock - An Epic Journey

Antoni

Great pictures!
I really like the first one (nice deep green) :thumbup:
Thanks mate!

Really nice. Your HC is not growing in substrate at all?

Thank you! :) In this particular scape the hc is either just anchored between the rocks or growing on top of the cladophora. I did an experiment to use it as a "growing media/ anchor" and it works perfectly fine :)
The sand is always so clean or you doing some gravel cleaning some times?
I just siphon out the fish/ plants waste and the sand that is getting darker and time to time I add some more on top, to replenish.

Henry

Off-topic question, but what's the music you used in the first video? Quite unusual use of modes, which I rather like.

Also, lovely 'scape. I fancy having a go at the tall rock-work type scape soon, so seeing it as bare bones is very useful.

Antoni

Hi Henry, the music was a free to use tune from the youtube library, but to be honest, don't remember the name, sorry!

Rovkwork is fun ☺ You will need a lot of rock to create a mountain or a gorge effect. I have used around 50kg of stone for this scape. Just make sure you support the stones well, so nothing can collapse.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Antoni

Yep I have started one for the new 45 cm, but need to update it. :) it is called: After the Storm
And this weekend I am starting a new 120 and will use an extra hand from George, while down here in Portsmouth for the Seminar in the Local shop ;) So will post updates and new journals, I promise!

Greenfinger2

Hi Antoni, Thank you will tune in ;)

Is the workshop here. Sun 13th Dec at Arundel Avaries and Fisheries in Portsmouth.

The Wife --Boss said I am free Sunday. All being well I will see you there :D

Do you know the starting time ?? I will start out early from London to make it there on time ;)

Antoni

Hi Antoni, Thank you will tune in ;)

Is the workshop here. Sun 13th Dec at Arundel Avaries and Fisheries in Portsmouth.

The Wife --Boss said I am free Sunday. All being well I will see you there :D

Do you know the starting time ?? I will start out early from London to make it there on time ;)
Yep, this is the one ☺ I think it will start at around noon, but not sure just yet. Will be great to meet you there

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

mlgt

Looks great. Such clear pictures :)