• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

TMC 1500 light and bracket stockist?

Try the aquarium in Lincoln, that's where I get all my tmc lighting stuff from. I'm sure he'll have them, if not, he'll get you them in a couple of days.

Try the aquarium in Lincoln, that's where I get all my tmc lighting stuff from. I'm sure he'll have them, if not, he'll get you them in a couple of days.

Cheers Ian, I will give them a shout - I was going to ask you... do you think a G6 would be to powerful for a TMC signature?

Cheers Ian, I will give them a shout - I was going to ask you... do you think a G6 would be to powerful for a TMC signature?
I'm sure that's what George uses :)

I thought he was running the G3?
your right, he does. I was just looking through George's journal to find out as I questioned myself....maybe you could just run it at less than full power, you may find depending on hardscape, planting and actual introduction method that you need the power :) nice to have at your disposal.
Cheerio
Ady

your right, he does. I was just looking through George's journal to find out as I questioned myself....maybe you could just run it at less than full power, you may find depending on hardscape, planting and actual introduction method that you need the power :) nice to have at your disposal.
Cheerio
Ady

Yes you are right Ady... I could reduce the output on the flow lever... like you say, better to have more power than not enough:thumbup:

You can slow a g6 down though cant you?

Not unless you 'Fly Like a G6' :singing: Yes on the lever... not sure if it would hurt the motor though, running it like that all the time?

I'm just wondering if it is possible to get 2 x tiles over the signature tank using the TMC brackets as I have mentioned? I'm thinking of using 2 (if they will fit) and not running them full power, but I will have the option to ramp them up if needed later on. I know Ian has one light running and George is running 2 but they are suspended.

Not using the mantaray brackets no, you can only fit one on a 60cm tank unless you use the minis like to 400 mini and 500 mini

Thanks for the clarification Mark :thumbup:

Back