• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

TMC 1500 owners what's your setting

Jaap

Hello everyone

I am trying to understand whether I have too much light or too little. So I would like to know how the rest of you have their TMC 1500 fixture set.

I have it over a 60x40x40 tank on at 100% 45cm from the substrate and on for 5 hours full throttle and 1 hour ramp up and 1 hour ramp down.

Whats your setting?

Thanks

Hi Jaap,

I got up to 90% but noticed a small amount of melt and a small amount of algae so I'm back down to 65% which I think that is the sweet spot for me. The tanks is a 60x45x35 and the light is 39 cm from the lowest point of the substrate where my Monte Carlo is.

I hope this helps

Cheers

Ross

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, I run 2 over my 100x45x45 at 65%. 8 hours with 15 minute ramps. Lovely carpet of monte carlo and no algae problems. About 25cm from surface.

I know they are not the same, but I run my grobeam 600s at 55%. They are very very bright fixtures and higher light tended to melt my plants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back