• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

tmc grobeam co2 tnc+ with extra bba

Re: 70l 2tf learning curve

Yeh come to think of it I haven't seen either for a while. The last time I saw 3 lines they were mixed in with a tank of Beckford pencilfish. The coral reds when I saw them last were very expensive something like £6-7 each!!

Andy

Love your chubby oto. I've got a few Parotocinclus jumbo in with mine and they certainly rule the roost, great at keeping the wood clean.

Really looking forward to seeing how your tank progresses.

Greg's Pea said:
Love your chubby oto. I've got a few Parotocinclus jumbo in with mine and they certainly rule the roost, great at keeping the wood clean.

Really looking forward to seeing how your tank progresses.

iv only once seen these in the shops they don't seem to get them in very often my clown plec is really good at keeping the wood clean but its digging at the moment witch is not good :(

well a bit of an update the tank is still running fine my anubias nana has 2 new leaves cut alot of old growth out of my java fern and its now sprouting out new growth all over the little red amazon sword seam to be just sat there not doing much but there is no die back but the plant that i am really happy with is my crypt its almost twice the size it was when i got it

WHEN IT WAS FIRST PLANTED
5183118e.jpg

AND NOW
e2e51691.jpg

well iv had a little move around in the tank and i think the valis is not nana this is 3ft long lol
43041e56.jpg
also just as i was starting found this little lady as my water is fresh tho don't think ill be having any baby's :(
6435b8e4.jpg

this is where we are at now just need to decide what to put on the rhs next to the wood
f9333b61.jpg

Re: 70l 2tf co2 tmc LEDs TNC complete +

well i started with a short hair algae over most of the plants but really bad on the crypts and valis so asked about on here and was told to try dropping my light and doing a larger water change also introducing more otts witch i was going to do as i only had the one but always keep mine in groups of 5 upwards so i dropped my light from 70% to 50% did an extra 10% water change also got 4 more otts almost 48 hours latter and the is a massive improvement

70l 2tf co2 tmc LEDs TNC complete +

After a lot of messing about with light and co2 and ferts to stop my bba problem I thought that I had got the upper hand but it seems not as I is making a bloody good comeback and I'm now lost as what to do my light is now at 40% ferts at 0.5 ml per day but I just can't shift it

Sent from my miPhone using my fingers

how come you decided to shut it down? was a lovely looking tank

fair play mate if i could afford it id have a go too, good luck.

Back