• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

TMC V2 Pro Regulator

belly259

Hi people , has anyone else had any issues with the regulator ?

Solenoid is very noisy and i dont think its working correctly, well the block that the solenoid collects too as i dont understand how that part operates, but either way when solenoid is turned off/on the co2 still comes thro.

the regulator doesnt seem to completely stop co2 flow when turned off, can u buy replacement components ?

Im very new to working with regs and co2 so please understand if there dumb questions.

Kind regards John

yes i understand that , but surely that would be finished within hours ?

It seems to constantly carry on seaping through ? so what are of the reg and solenoid would that be tht could be faulty?

I had this problem with my TMC reg when I first got it. I took the solenoid apart and cleaned the plunger and gave it a good blow out and it was fine ever since.

the part with the brass coating ? and what did u clean it with ? doesnt seem to be any muck or anything on it.

its a bit of a head scratcher as the bottle does not leak at all, so must be something with reg, and dont want to fork out more on another, its been a long night lol

Does anyone know where i can purchase a replacement part, the block with the solenoid on in between needle valve and main reg block ?

the solenoid when on spigot is noisy as hell, but ok when off, looks as if the brass sleeve is worn causing vibration.

Thank john

anyone ? the noise when solenoid is on is terrible, just constant buzzing.

If you look at the TMC V2 pro now its different block onto solenoid ??? wounder if its a common issue.

belly259 said:

If you look at the TMC V2 pro now its different block onto solenoid ??? wounder if its a common issue.

It should not do that mate. Have you tried contacting TMC ? When I had an issue with one of their products they could not have been more helpful.

belly259 said:

My CO2 solenoid sometimes buzzes, but if you rotate the electrical solenoid bit, you can obtain a quiet position.

thaanks for reply got it to stop , but the issue is the reg isnt doing wat it should, i think i need a new 1. Could do with knowing what reg and solenoid will fit ista bottle ?

Back