• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

TNC Dosage

Sprayman60

Hello all

ive recently changed fertilizer to tnc complete and was using tropica specialized before. Ive been using 6ml per day 7 days a week.

I've tried the same with tnc and still work well but I don't think as good as tropica.

can anyone tell me whats the best ammount to get the best health and colours out of my plants please?

C02
twinstar s light
70L
20221201_194614.jpg
20221204_214844.jpg

Hi @Sprayman60, your tank looks great! If you're worried the plants are not getting enough from the TNC Complete just up the dose a bit. Specialized is very good and so is TNC Complete btw - why did you switch from Tropica to TNC in the first place, if I may ask?

Cheers,
Michael

Recently changing fertilisers shouldn't affect plant health esp. with the two in question ,it could just be a increase gradually as @MichaelJ mentions above. Both tnc and tropical are good all in ones and your plant growth health looks good off the photos

Just watch the plants; if the growth rate slows or there are signs of deficiency just up the dose. But for reference, in a heavily planted tank like yours I'd probably find myself adding the recommended weekly dose of TNC Complete every day, 7 days a week.

Thanks for all the responses I changed from tropica as I can't get it local so was local at an alternative and TNC was suggested as a cheaper option. I would say tropica is not as diluted though! Here is a pic after trimming it a week ago tomorrow dosing 6ml per day of TNC and I'm not sure how fast they would normally grow back as its my first big trim. Some plants have struggled with the trimmings and looks like they've been freshly planted

20221210_213739.jpg

Back