• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Too much Redmoor wood

Arana

Just had a chance to purchase a load of Redmoor, so i did of course :D i need a couple of bits for my tanks (havn't decided wich ones yet) but i am going to have some spare ;)

A couple of pics...

DSCI0262.jpg

DSCI0263.jpg

I'll swap you some for my spare co2 bottle or hard currency.

sweet lord, I'll measure up the tank and decide but I'm thinking of using some in 18" and dangling it out the side.

that or I could go huge and use it in the 30" instead of using it as an iwagumi...

I'll say once I know lol.

I may be interested in a lump... 40" maybe., although I have to squeeze it down between the two cross members on my tank.

What's the going rate?

Yeah i'll take something interesting in the 20" region I think.

lol, It means I would like it. Do you never shout shot gun when you want the front seat of the car?

You youngsters and your new slang terms.lol

I think most of us would say 'bagsy me'

Oh how I feel old now. for a few seconds

Andy

I'll be at green machine and if you attend I could ferry it back to chesterfield, its not too far from where I go to college. (Burton)

That would be Ideal, It will of course require marks attendance at the Green machine. :p

Oh, you do understand there will be a wait?

yes i'm not in a rush i can,t fill my tank till wednesday :( and iwant to get the new plants growing first before sorting what the scape will be

Back