• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Top 10 Qualifiers - UKAPS Aquascaping Experience Hardscape Challenge 2016

George Farmer

Founder
UKAPS Team
Hi all,

Firstly many thanks to all of you that made the effort and submitted your hardscape entries.

There were 25 in total, with some very strong entries, making it very tricky for the UKAPS AE Committee to judge!

Here are the Top 10, in no particular order, with the artists name above each photo. The remaining 15 will be published on Friday, 26th Feb 2016.

The Top 10 will receive a confirmation email soon, which needs to be replied to ASAP, please.

Ranks 11-15 will be reserve places in case of non-attendees on the 5th March at the UKAPS Aquascaping Experience. You will be notified via email if you are a reserve.

Congratulations, and we very much look forward to seeing you all at the UKAPS Aquascaping Experience!

Best wishes,
UKAPS AE Committee

Aurimas
Aurimas.jpg

Charles Gregory
Charlet Gregory.jpg

Ivan Lugovic
Ivan Lugovic.jpg

Jurijs Jutjajevs
Jurijs Jutjajevs.jpg.png

Neil Whitley
Neil Whitley.jpg

Piotr Kwiatkowski
Piotr Kwiatkowski.jpg

Roy Smith
Roy Smith.jpg

Ryan Thang To
Ryan Thang To.jpg

Stephen Rhodes
Stephen Rhodes.jpg

Ugur Bingol
Ugur Bingol.jpg

Last edited:
What a effort! well done everyone the bar is set really high ,normally something stands out straight away not here though any one of these could be a favourite,judges must have had a bit of surprise at the entrants

Congrats everyone :) some great works submitted, looking forward to seeing you all in action on the 5th :)

Scapetastic!!!! Well done everyone :clap:

Ooooh I can't wait, I can't wait, I just can't wait :nailbiting: It's gonna be so awesome :happy:

Just one request....

I'm terrible with real names :facepalm: Can we have the UKAPS screen names of the 'tenacious ten'?

Back