• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Total journey distance for everyone who travelled to TGM!

Steve Smith

Someone yesterday jokingly said "we should start a thread to add up total distances travelled by UKAPS members to get to TGM". So here it is :p

I travelled about 105 miles, including catching a train at 7.30am to Birmingham New Street (about 20 miles) and then being picked up by Ulster and driving the rest of the way (about 85)

So, running total so far - 105 miles for me :)

Obviously, double that up if you want to count return journeys ;)

Me and Dan did about 40 each way, maybe? Me a little more because I'd travelled to Stoke from home.

Only 60 miles round trip, I probably am one of the closest, but i still managed to turn up unfashionably late! :oops:

Hey guys!
Great day wasn't it?
According to google if I hadn't got a little lost 3 times:-
143 pompey to worcester
100 worcester to tgm
100 back again
100 worcester to parents
47 parents to pompey (going back tomorrow morning).

So 500 miles? So do I get a prize? Who was stupidest to travel the farest lol :lol:

Yes I can't wait to get home!

I thought it was really good compared to the blue reef aquarium, but Sam had already been and John had seen better in Boston. Definately worth the visit! I can't wait to take my fella.

Well, the running total for distance travelled one-way, ie just to get to TGM is:

953 miles

Nearly at the 1000 mile mark and theres still more people not posted (I've only counted individuals who have posted, not other travelling partners).

Google reckons it's 76.5 miles from my house, so add in a 5 mile-ish detour to pick up DevUK, I'm talking 158 miles altogether.

Hi guys,there and back from worcester i would say around 200 miles but if you add the running around over the whole weekend i would say i did around 260 miles,regards john ;)

Back