• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Toxotes shrimp pictures

Picture 2 is a bit tasty! Some great shrimp there sir......well done!

Are they UK bred?

Mike.

That is a cracking selection tell us what types of shrimp you have and details of the set up you keep them in would love to know!Cheers mark

Picture 2 is a bit tasty! Some great shrimp there sir......well done!

Are they UK bred?

Mike.
The CRSs are UK bred (by me), the Taiwan bees are imported ( but hopefully they will start to breed soon).

Are the ones in the second pic Taiwan Bees?

Yes, from what I can see there are 3 pandas, 1 King kong 1 blue bolt, 1 Ruby, 2 Golden bees, 1 Red crystal Shrimp and a Black crystal shrimp

That is a cracking selection tell us what types of shrimp you have and details of the set up you keep them in would love to know!Cheers mark

At the moment I am keeping and breeding the followings: CRS, CBS, RCS ( Sakura/ Painted Red) , Green shrimp, Tiger Shrimp, Indian Tiger Shrimp, Blue Rili, Taiwan bees, PRL and PBL.

I have 17 shrimp tanks and 24 fish tanks in my fish house.
In 3 of the shrimp tanks (PRL, PBL and Taiwan bees) I use Ebi Gold shrimp soil.
The others are either bare bottom tanks or have only a very thin layer of black sand.
Filtration is with sponge filters and/or home made air driven filters.

If you have any questions, I am happy to answer! :)))

I have 17 shrimp tanks and 24 fish tanks in my fish house. In 3 of the shrimp tanks (PRL, PBL and Taiwan bees) I use Ebi Gold shrimp soil. The others are either bare bottom tanks or have only a very thin layer of black sand. Filtration is with sponge filters and/or home made air driven filters. If you have any questions, I am happy to answer! ))

Just one question.......
Can we have some pictures please ?

At the moment I am keeping and breeding the followings: CRS, CBS, RCS ( Sakura/ Painted Red) , Green shrimp, Tiger Shrimp, Indian Tiger Shrimp, Blue Rili, Taiwan bees, PRL and PBL.

I have 17 shrimp tanks and 24 fish tanks in my fish house.
In 3 of the shrimp tanks (PRL, PBL and Taiwan bees) I use Ebi Gold shrimp soil.
The others are either bare bottom tanks or have only a very thin layer of black sand.
Filtration is with sponge filters and/or home made air driven filters.

If you have any questions, I am happy to answer! :)))

Do you sell these mate? Im keen to sell up my CRS and get some pandas, Kk's or blue bolts.

Lets see those PBL / PRL please!! ............. :)
I have only lower grade PRL / PBLs ( but from a very good bloodline) as I had ( have) no money to spend hundreds of pounds on them. But hopefully I will have some nice offsprings soon, so with selection I could improve their grade.
Anyway, I will post pictures of my present ones soon.

Back