• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Trace Mix

Gang@ukaps

Could somebody please advise regarding the constituency of trace mix as I have been given a bag of TM & FeSo4, when I compare this against my TM they are completly different in colouration. I am wonder if the TM given to me has some ingredient missing - any thoughts.

Regards
paul.

Paul,
This is probably related to your other question. If you check AE Trace Mix you'll see a list by percentage of the components. You'll see that the highest percentage is Fe. You can also compare these percentages with the Garden Direct Traces

You can also see a list of ingredients of AE GH Booster so there's plenty of sources of Iron. Those who does the liquid commercial products also have ready sources of Fe in those products so we shouldn't fret about getting enough Fe, that's for sure.

Cheers,

ceg4048 said:
Paul,
This is probably related to your other question. If you check AE Trace Mix you'll see a list by percentage of the components. You'll see that the highest percentage is Fe. You can also compare these percentages with the Garden Direct Traces

You can also see a list of ingredients of AE GH Booster so there's plenty of sources of Iron. Those who does the liquid commercial products also have ready sources of Fe in those products so we shouldn't fret about getting enough Fe, that's for sure.

Cheers,

All ready check AE trace mix ingredient prior to posting, but wondered if anybody else had any ideas - you and I think alike :D :D :D :D

Regards
paul

Not sure on the content, but I've got several batches of AE trace which I've aquired from trades/buying from AE and all of them are different colours! Differing shades of brown/orange. Not sure what that says, but I'm still on my first batch so couldn't comment on if anything is missing from them.

Steve

Thx for the reply - has your arm dried out now from yesterday dunking, did you mention to John about the Co2 kit

Regards

Paul.

Back