• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Treating Scutariella japonica with Fluke Solve

BENZ0

Seedling
Hi all, my shrimp have got Scutariella japonica just bought some Ventark Fluke Solve to treat the poorly shrimp. I’ve got nano 30L tank so going to dose now but just wondering how many times I need to repeat the treatment. When do I do a water change? Thanks

I’d contact Ventark before using with shrimp, and query the actual formulation - they should also be able to answer questions re stability of their praziquantel form under aquarium conditions (temperature, pH, light) and specifics of use/water changes etc

https://www.vetark.co.uk/pages/SoluPraz_1.aspx?pageid=368

Contains 50% praziquantel (2 grams of Fluke-Solve is equivalent to 1 gram of pure Praziquantel)

Praziquantel does not usually dissolve well in water, and many products use powder which needs to be added to solvents before use. The special formulation of Fluke-Solve has overcome this problem, allowing you to use an effective dose without the risks of other additions.

Back