• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Trigon 350 flow

dean

Hi guys
I'm going to remodel my trigon 350

I've bought an eheim compact + 3000 to use
But not sure where to bring back the return

I'm going to put the outflow in the rear corner

Where do you suggest I place the return ?
Polite answers please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the front corners with the flow across the front of the tank.
Although personally I have put the inlet in one of the front corners with the return in the rear corner.

Hi, I've got a trigon 350 and I originally had the return outlet center back of the tank and a wave maker in the left corner and I found the flow was ok but didn't get to all parts of the tank. I've now made a spray bar from 25mm clear pvc pipe and drilled holes facing forward and smaller holes facing down. and I find the flow in the tank is much better and also my discus prefer this. I was running a jecod dcs3000 return pump but have upgraded to a dcp6000 running at 85% (this pump also runs 2 trickle reactors). I'll post a photo in a bit.

Here are some photos -
20170409_180935.jpg

20170409_205928.jpg

You have some nice colorful fellows in there. I really like the scape and the plant grow of this. Most of the times, discus tanks folks pay more attention on fishes themselves than plants and scaping but you have done great job on both.

Thanks. This is my 3rd attempt, I had really issues with algae on my first and second scapes. I'm managed to get a balance now where the plants are growing well and the discus happy.

Back