• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Trolling

geaves

See this has made the news again this time it's Richard Bacon this is one part of the internet I personally find distasteful, I remember the Panorama program about trolling and internet bullies. Whilst it may be unlawful, they still have to be caught and prosecuted.

never thought about Googling my name. I expect it would a rather depressing :) moody. Poor. Old before his time. Lover of most things star trek. ( not including voyager)

well. people will always hurt people. the most shocking aspect of that quardian story is the fact that panorama seems to be only 30 minutes these days.

darren636 said:
never thought about Googling my name. I expect it would a rather depressing :) moody. Poor. Old before his time. Lover of most things star trek. ( not including voyager)
eh! Voyager was good, you must of meant Deep Space Nine ;)

i am a dark niner. I love Ds9. Every new episode was like an undiscovered country. favourite line. Weyoun 'time to start packing'

Back