• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tropica Aquacare Vs. TetraPlant Complete

Miller86

Seedling
After a recent visit to The Green Machine I made the decision to deconstruct my first tank and start from scratch. When I first set the tank up I was more concerned with getting the fish in there that I wanted rather than building a good foundation for a successful planted tank. As time passed I decided I wasn't content with staring at sickly plants so now I'm back to the drawing board.
I've found two substrates that I think would be practical and affordable for my new set up:
Tropica Aquacare and TetraPlant Complete

I have read some good stuff on here about the Tropica product so at the moment I am leaning heavily towards that one, but I was just wondering if anyone had any opinions/experience with the TetraPlant Complete?

Cheers

Hi,
Either will be fine. There will be little to choose from the two. What will undoubtedly determine success or failure (if this will be a high tech tank) is your technique of CO2 injection, flow and distribution, light energy management and dosing of the water column. I wouldn't get too hung up on which of these to use. Get whichever is most convenient, or is more aesthetic, or cheaper.

Cheers,

Back