• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tropica Aquarium Soil!

I guess it is very dark brown, but looks almost black to my eyes. In some of the later pics with the tank flooded and lights on 100% it looks more brown, but I think that is just the picture exposure on the iPhone.

If you want me to post you a wee zip lock bag with a sample so you can compare before you take the plunge and buy, just PM me your address.

Okay Wisey:thumbup:
You have twisted my arm
clear.png

Excellent. ....l will message you!
Cheers
hoggie

I've used the Tropica Aquarium Soil Powder. I would say it's not really black, but it is a pretty dark brown. The grain size is about 1.5mm, give or take - very pleasing particularly in a small tank for scale.

I've used the Tropica Aquarium Soil Powder. I would say it's not really black, but it is a pretty dark brown. The grain size is about 1.5mm, give or take - very pleasing particularly in a small tank for scale.

This.

Also, from my limited experience with plants, its been very good; plants I had only established for 2 weeks, I was surprised to find had rooted quite strongly already

Well, it is ready for the post. I'm glad I am not sending this internationally, I don't want to think what customs would make of little plastic bags filled with brown stuff!

It's in the post Hoggie, first class, but this is Aberdeen, so you might get it tomorrow, but could be Friday. This is Royal Mail we are talking about after all :rolleyes:

Hi
Thank you!:thumbup:
Most delayed mail is due to inappropriate packaging or wrong postage or even a incorrect address!
If it doesn't come by Friday l will donate £2.00 to the ukaps forum! :lol:
Have faith :woot:
Cheers hoggie

Well the packet never came so I have to be humble and eat my words:(:inpain:
That's the first time that Royal Mail have let me down!
Will donate £2.00 as promised:banghead::happy:
hoggie

Back