Tropica plant catalogue

Discussion in 'Plant Help' started by mikethepipe, 23 Oct 2009.

1. mikethepipe

mikethepipe Newly Registered

I contacted Tropica recently to ask about availability of a particular plant (Anubias barteri var. nana 'Petite' 101H - it's no longer available) and it was mentioned that the company plans to publish an updated version of its Product Catalogue next year. Good news, as I think this publication is one of the best plant books around, especially when you consider the low cost!
    Keep smiling.

2. Themuleous

Themuleous Member

Cool :) have the completely stopped doing the 'petite' anubias or is it just out of stock?

Sam

3. LondonDragon

LondonDragon Administrator Staff Member

Looking a the photo on the Tropica website it looks a lot like the Aquafleur Anubias Bonsai which I have.

4. mikethepipe

mikethepipe Newly Registered

Tropica just replied that the Petite 'was not available'. I agree that it looks very similar to the Aqufleur 'bonsai' - I noted on Aquaessentials website that the bonsai was listed as available a few days ago, but yesterday it was not listed as either ex-stock or available to order?

5. LondonDragon

LondonDragon Administrator Staff Member

Usually when its out of stock it disappears and then when in stock it appears again! So I am let to believe!
    Send Richard a PM he will clear it out for you.