• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tropica plant catalogue

mikethepipe

Seedling
I contacted Tropica recently to ask about availability of a particular plant (Anubias barteri var. nana 'Petite' 101H - it's no longer available) and it was mentioned that the company plans to publish an updated version of its Product Catalogue next year. Good news, as I think this publication is one of the best plant books around, especially when you consider the low cost!
Keep smiling.

Tropica just replied that the Petite 'was not available'. I agree that it looks very similar to the Aqufleur 'bonsai' - I noted on Aquaessentials website that the bonsai was listed as available a few days ago, but yesterday it was not listed as either ex-stock or available to order?

mikethepipe said:
I noted on Aquaessentials website that the bonsai was listed as available a few days ago, but yesterday it was not listed as either ex-stock or available to order?
Usually when its out of stock it disappears and then when in stock it appears again! So I am let to believe!
Send Richard a PM he will clear it out for you.

Back