• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tropica Premium

BarryH

Giving the Tropica Premium Nutrition a try and reading the label on the bottle, it says to add 1 pump (2ml) per 100 litres 5 times a week.

Does this still apply after a large (50% in my case) water change or do those of you who are using Premium add extra into the fresh water? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

It depends on the plant biomass. If the tank is newly planted I'd stick to the instructions, even after a water change, especially if it's just the weekly one. As your plant biomass increases you may find that you have to exceed the recommended dose to prevent nutrient deficiencies.

It depends on the plant biomass. If the tank is newly planted I'd stick to the instructions, even after a water change, especially if it's just the weekly one. As your plant biomass increases you may find that you have to exceed the recommended dose to prevent nutrient deficiencies.
Thanks Tim, that makes great sense. It is a newly planted tank.

Back