• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

tropica soil left dry?

BenR24

So I want to assemble my scape and put my wood and rocks in position, i'll be ordering plants later next week and getting some more tropica soil powder. So does anyone know with experience if its fine for me to leave tropica soil out of the bag and just sat in the aquarium obviously wont be shifting it about like a madman so it breaks down.

thanks!

So I want to assemble my scape and put my wood and rocks in position, i'll be ordering plants later next week and getting some more tropica soil powder. So does anyone know with experience if its fine for me to leave tropica soil out of the bag and just sat in the aquarium obviously wont be shifting it about like a madman so it breaks down.

thanks!

I think you'll be just fine

I left mine out for three months on my tank whilst I decided on plants, scape etc... zero issues. Just leave the hood off the tank so mould doesn’t develop

Back