• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tropica Vallis Mini Twister - how many in a pot?

nry

Say there were only 5 plants in a single Tropica pot, would this be considered acceptable?

The one I bought a few years back had loads of plants, at least 15, however the one I got today only has 5 plants in, and typically one of those didn't far well in transit for 4 days (delayed due to the weather) so I'm not sure if it'll pull through.

The other 4 are a decent size, maybe 4-6" in height - they'll spread like wildfire given a month or two, but I was assuming I'd get something sent comparable to the last one I bought.

All the vallis I've ever had from Tropica has been supplied in bunches, and not pots.

I'm guessing the retailer packed the pot themselves, but I may be wrong.

What species of vallis did you get previously? I wonder if this species in question has higher value than your previous order, hence less plants?

If you have cause for complaint then I recommend contacting the retailer and explain the circumstances.

The last Vallis Mini Twister was in a pot with a Tropica label stuck in, the same as this one so I can only assume it is sent this way by default (different retailers). Same species both times, just wasn't sure if perhaps the last time was a one-off getting so many individual plants. Will drop the retailer a message.

nry said:
The last Vallis Mini Twister was in a pot with a Tropica label stuck in, the same as this one so I can only assume it is sent this way by default (different retailers). Same species both times, just wasn't sure if perhaps the last time was a one-off getting so many individual plants. Will drop the retailer a message.
Fair enough mate. Good luck!

Always feel bad 'complaining' but when you have an expectation of a product (and have had experience of the same one before) you feel a bit hard done by when something fails to live up to this, especially given this isn't a cheap plant (£5.95 + £3.50 carriage). Sent a nice message asking if this was normal...

No reply from the supplier, strange given they're a supporting trader on here...

Let them get a bad name. I personally wouldn't stand for that, especially as my LFS has it in ailbet lead weighted for £1.25 a bunch and you get about that many plants.

Back