• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tropica vs Aquafleur

Jaap

Hi

I was wondering if there is a difference in the portion size of each company. Surely there is some difference in the price but I don't know if this interprets in a deference in the size/portion of the plant in each pot. Anyone knows?

Thanks

I have used both. Size of plants/portions seem to very similar. Only difference I have noticed is that sometimes the Tropica plants seem to be a more vivid green in colour and a bit brighter. Also not sure if Aquafleur do the 1-2 grow range which are really good and produce very healthy plants.

I have had good plants in both brands, but agree that the Tropica plants do tend to be good quality most of the time. I just had one straggly looking plant and a small Crypt in a delivery from TGM, but the rest were really good looking plants. When it comes to the Tissue Culture stuff, I saw big differences between Tropica plants and unbranded plants from CO2Art. The Tropica 1-2 Grow S. Repens gave me, I estimate, almost double the number of plantlets that I got from the previous unbranded container, even though the containers were pretty much the same size. Sure, the Tropica one cost a little more, but I felt it was worth it.

Ive had lots of both, never seen a difference in quality.

Except for the invitro plants- tropica wins easily

Back