• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tropical makeover

Lozbug

So since the festival I’ve been deciding on plants, co2 stuff, soaking wood etc - and this is what has transpired. First time I actually really thought about how to 'make the tank look' as for me it's always been s'long as fishes were happy........

tropical1.jpg

tropical.jpg

tropical3.jpg

tropical4.jpg

tropical5.jpg

really love the wood! makes a lovely focal point that leads the eye along the scape :)

get looots more plants though.. youll struggle keeping it together with such a low biomass, you then need to decide to do full co2, or no co2, and stick to it though. learn to be very good with your DIY co2, and you can pull it off that way, but its hard.

great start!

yeh i want more, need to wait for next months wages...... :( as you can see doing the DIY C02 that George told me about on PFK.

and lose the airstone
but... but... i like it.....bt your the expert....lol *makes note*

:)

Frolicsome_Flora said:
really love the wood! makes a lovely focal point that leads the eye along the scape :)

oh and this bit of wood is from my garden, followed the books advice on what wood to use, and how to treat....... but yeh i like it :)

shhh!! your not meant to notice that...... :) Not running C02 at the moment so it's okay....

and this was after it was pruned back - gets mental at time.

scuse' shaky pics to, getting used to me new camera....

Back