• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Trying to Replace Hailea HC-300A controller with Proster STC-1000

Madhav

Hello DIY electrical experts,

Got a Hailea HC-300A with spoiled built in controller from a friend to fix it, I thought its much simpler until I open the cover of compressor connector terminals, as you can see from HC-300A wiring diagram, one neutral is going direct(2 at M) from mains and another neutral is connected from controller via OLP(OL at C)

I am trying to replace this controller with Proster STC-1000, you may ignore heating, I am not using it.

I connected my load(fin cooling fan) to cooling and it worked as intended started when the temp reached to 26 and stop when temp reaches 25 just the way I set, then I wanted to connect the compressor the same way like the fan and realized there are two neutrals connected to the chiller.

My question is why we need two neutrals at different terminals for compressor? Why not only one via OLP either direct from mains or from controller?

Any expert can explain?
would like to get expert advice before I try my hands on the chiller....

Attachments

• proster.JPG
    proster.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 239
  • Hailea controller.JPG
    Hailea controller.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 133
Back