• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

tweesers

I recently bought a cheap pair, curved, but thats my preference:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0262091675

I'm very happy with them but maybe I was lucky.

I wouldn't take anything away from Aqua Essentials, they provide good quality products and the service is second to none. I bought some lamps from them at 4.15 pm last Friday and Saturday morning 8.00 they were at my door.

i bought the straight version of those ages ago and they were awful, to get them to clamp at the very ends you had to hold them halfway down which makes the whole thing pointless if you have to pretty much reach to where you are going. same with the scissors, awful. thats why i want a slightly more expensive pair of tweezers for my friend, dont mind which type but he prefers straight. ones that are actaually good and if someone has used them and can testify even better.

but id rather not spend £25 or more as that to me is a joke.

No wanting to argue, but I don't have aproblem with them. I've used them nearly every day for the last two weeks. (I'm trying to plant lots of plants in 3-5mm gravel including glosso, so until these plants get down and rooted they get replanted)

I'm sure there is better quality available and would like a set of UKAPS if they ever become available again. But in the meantime I'm happy with what I've got, especially for the price.

Maybe I was lucky, but for under 4 quid, worth a bash.

Back