• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Twinstar size

chsound

Hi, new to aquascaping, just shut down my reef tank and about to start up an aquascape tank in its place.

Looking at the twinstar series lights for a high tech tank. My tank is 120cm and I’m just wondering if the twinstar v3 900sa will fit the 120cm tank. Not quite sure how the measurements work. If the mounted version doesn’t fit will the pendant be suitable? My concern is its 15cm shorter than the tank diameter so I’m concerned about shading at the sides of the tank.

Reason I’m thinking the 900 over the 1200 is the price difference. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worth having a chat with Horizon Aquatics one of the sponsors. Very helpful and spent endless time with me yesterday discussing lighting options.

Worth having a chat with Horizon Aquatics one of the sponsors. Very helpful and spent endless time with me yesterday discussing lighting options.

Thanks for the recommendation, I’ll give them a shout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back