• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Twinstar..what is it?

From their own site: http://www.twinstarnano.com/lang_en/
TWINSTAR increases insufficient microelement and promotes plant’s growth rapidly by remove blocked lights by algae.
Sterilizing factor with microbubbles destroy cell wall of green algae to inhibit growth, and it is nontoxic so harmless to aerobic bacteria.

So sounds like ozone indeed but releases microelements as well??

Looks like an excellent diffuser. If I can attach my CO2 to it, I'm having one!
Haha, yes indeed!

I am interested and contact them again
Q1. It's ozone generator?

It is not ozonizer. If you want to test, please smell it when TWINSTAR is operating in aqarium.
There is nothing to smell.

Q2. tell me how exactly does it work,I have M1 turned on and there is a cloud dust for about 1min. and then it stop completely?

One min is normal operation and operating algorithm is not fixed for 1 step to 3 step.

We designed that the product is being changed to operate interval at generating bubble
beause condition of occuring algae is different after setting aquarium.

What do you mean that cloud dust is bubble ?
If so, Clould dust is 99.9% of exygen.

Difference between M1 and M2 is capacity.
Capacity of M1 is for about 45cube, and M2 is 200L.

Regards
Alan

In my opinion Twinstar is a ozonizer.
By splits water molecules into H2, O2, and O3. it called Electrolytic ozone generation (EOG)
In most EOG methods, the hydrogen gas will be removed to leave oxygen and ozone as the only reaction products.
And this the benefit of Ozone to fish tank Ozone Aquaculture Disinfectant

And as a user i happy with the result of twinstar
i can't judge that help plant to grow faster or not
but i have no problem of algae in the tank even i didnt change the water for a month and 10hrs lighting period (but it can't kill algae on itself:banghead:)
i will show you guy the picture later.

In my opinion Twinstar is a ozonizer.
By splits water molecules into H2, O2, and O3. it called Electrolytic ozone generation (EOG)
In most EOG methods, the hydrogen gas will be removed to leave oxygen and ozone as the only reaction products.
And this the benefit of Ozone to fish tank Ozone Aquaculture Disinfectant

And as a user i happy with the result of twinstar
i can't judge that help plant to grow faster or not
but i have no problem of algae in the tank even i didnt change the water for a month and 10hrs lighting period (but it can't kill algae on itself:banghead:)
i will show you guy the picture later.

Twinstar itself replied that it was no ozone generator so why would you think it is? If it is O3, you can easily smell it. Can you?

Twinstar itself replied that it was no ozone generator so why would you think it is? If it is O3, you can easily smell it. Can you?
Its possible that twinstar are lying and the reason you cant smell it could be that its reacted with tank water before it reaches the surface. Unlike an ozone maker using an airstone in tank with bigger bubbles that reach the surface. videos of twinstar appears like a cloud of smoke that dosent reach the surface. It would be interesting to try and have a smell when its just below surface

The reason why I think it is ozonizer
Because it generates some kind of gas from water
So what gas that it can generate from H2O??
And when i read the benefit of Ozone and compare to the Twinstar benefit
you will see how it give you the same benefit.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Who is up for a test then? :) Sounds quite interesting but bit too expensive. Lets raise funds all together? :) To stop all rambo jambo.

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes. ; )
Isn't that what they all said about co2 before Amano?
Having said that there is science behind the co2, we can't even determine what twinstar actually is!!!??? Lol

Isn't that what they all said about co2 before Amano?
Having said that there is science behind the co2, we can't even determine what twinstar actually is!!!??? Lol

People really did put pins in their eyes? Lol

I'd rather stick to the good old c02 and ferts, they seem to work ok for me.

Back