• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Two eggs

Gang@ukaps

Tanks lights have just come on - so its fertz time and I have noticed two of what look like eggs on a leaf. The sack is transparent with a white dot in the middle see attached picy. Does anybody know "what they are?, should i move them ? and what would be the best container to put them in to see what they are.

Fish within the tank are
Otto's
Rummies
harlequinns
Cardinals
Cats
Platties - can rule these out.

DSCN3767.jpg

DSCN3769.jpg

Regards
Paul.

Hi, they look like corydoras eggs but if they are white they will be infertile. Corys lay eggs in small groups and can be on leaves, stones or the glass. If you see any clear ones try picking them or scraping off the surface they are on into a container and airate or allow some water flow to keep them from fungussing.
Hope this helps

John

They look like cory eggs to me too. Mine were laying like crazy the other day. I see a few fertile eggs here and there.
The two you have, if still white (probably fungusy or eaten by now) look infertile.

Back