• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Two instead of one

mfcphil

Tank 240l

I have the Eheim Pro 3 2080

I want to change this and get two smaller filters to fit inside my cabinet...any recomendations please...obviously need to get as close to 10x as possible!! :D

1.jpg

Yeah, should work a treat using two of those Terminator android filters. Don't blame me if they both decided someday that all humans are a threat and then attack and drown you in your sleep. :silent:

Cheers,

anyone know if the pipes are the same size on the 2075 as they are on the 2080?

The first of two 2075 arrived today.....been sat pressing the priming pump for nearly an hour....any tips to make this less stressing????

as soon as the second one has arrived and is installed I will be selling the big 2080 full of media for about £120 plus the postage!

and just as I thought the first one might have been a faulty one....wo the priming of these things are a nightmare...still pressing the second one!

Why not fill the filter up with water before sticking it under the tank? It's what I do on all my filters because I can't reach the primes when they're in the stand.

after filling it up to just below the final compartment and with the motor switched on, the last few presses where enough to get it started...a few more pushes just to get those last few stubborn bubbles out

Right now who wants the big one?

Stu this proved to be very popular....it sold while I was setting the other 2 up

Back