• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Two sides of the river bed

I only ever had yellow shrimp in my tank
1606502102595863586316029206465.jpg
but this has just popped up dont know where she has come from

I love what I love and come on Jay, that’s not dirty...
No your right its not dirty its dame right filthy 😂😂 hence no close ups lol at least the snails and ottos have food haha
You haven’t even got any biscuits floating around in there
Ohhhhh biscuit gate just glad my son can't reach the top but I am.for ever picking out nerf bullets apparently he like it use the lights for target practise when I'm not here his mum let slip out tonight can't belive she let's him 🤪🤪

I am.for ever picking out nerf bullets apparently he like it use the lights for target practise when I'm not here his mum let slip out tonight

He’s just product testing for you Jay, making sure those units are robust enough for his dads needs mate. Should get him a second nerf gun so he can use both hands, double his productivity ;)

He’s just product testing for you Jay, making sure those units are robust enough for his dads needs mate. Should get him a second nerf gun so he can use both hands, double his productivity
Hahaha no way him and his mum would be at it of there as two and the lights wouldn't he the target it would yours truly 😄

Jay,
Cool tank man! Am I seeing things or your lights are running different spectrums?
I notice it in all your FTS shots. One runs cooler than the other.
It is 4:30 in the morning though so I wouldn’t trust my eyes too much at this time....ha

@Andew T Yeah I've been trying it to see if there is any difference in growth and the reds are turned down in the right light as all the red plants are on the left hand side

Quite a turn around Jay, gotta love those long maintenance sessions, music on, beer in hand and immerse yourself. Some people's idea of hell, my idea of a Saturday night
Scape's looking good , loving the colour on the H'ra

Yeah mate I do really enjoy it sometimes I wish they where shorter but I had nothing to do today apart from the scape bit of pink Floyd a burden and all the time in the world its the way forward almost as good as a Saturday night guess it depends on the company the reds are starting to come out now

Yeah mate I do really enjoy it sometimes I wish they where shorter but I had nothing to do today apart from the scape bit of pink Floyd a burden and all the time in the world its the way forward almost as good as a Saturday night guess it depends on the company the reds are starting to come out now

Well my Saturdays involve the other half going to work and a movie like Frozen, so after all that 'singing' I'm craving some decent music

how on earth @Geoffrey Rea does his maintenance in his allotted time il.never know

Two devices are generally used to ensure it’s done in an hour or less:

- First one is a W.I.F.E (Will Inflict Further Enforcements). This is a motivational tool for avoiding going over the agreed one hour of child care needed to get the job done quickly.

- The second device ensures scaping sessions are kept short. This device is called K.I.D.S (Kindly Interrupts Dad Scaping). I have two of these devices in case I hit the snooze button on the first one, the second one will surely make sure I don’t get too much rest whilst scaping.

Scape looks superb Jay :cool:

Last edited:
Two devices are generally used to ensure it’s done in an hour or less:

- First one is a W.I.F.E (Will Inflict Further Enforcements). This is a motivational tool for avoiding going over the agreed one hour of child care needed to get the job done quickly.

- The second device ensures scaping sessions are kept short. This device is called K.I.D.S (Kindly Interrupts Dad Scaping). I have two of these devices in case I hit the snooze button on the first one, the second one will surely make sure I don’t get too much rest whilst scaping.

Scape looks superb Jay :cool:
Made me laugh

A couple of close ups one week after maintenance going to go again tomorrow but should be an easy session as I think its balanced outland not looking to dirty

Attachments

• 20201208_175019.jpg
    20201208_175019.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 130
  • 20201208_175006.jpg
    20201208_175006.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 134
  • 20201208_174945.jpg
    20201208_174945.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 127
Back