• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Two sides of the river bed

@Kalum thanks for the likes mate good to have you back looking forward to your new 75p scape
Thanks buddy, just catching up on a few of the journals and trying to read from start to finish so dropping likes as I go :lol:

Tanks looking awesome and some amazing growth in the last month, its really filled out and looking so much better for it!

Good to see the late Colin McRae's life motto of 'if in doubt, flat out' still living true with your vivids at full blast :cool: personally I blame @Geoffrey Rea

I've never had my vivid above 70% :nailbiting: letting the side down :lol:

Reds really starting to come out on the hra and pinta now
16122082998875240630144751571623.jpg

Quiet hard tap water here dont actually know the hardness but I've limited kno3 by cutting it out of my all in one ferts and just letting the tap water take care of it and had the vivids on 100%

Quiet hard tap water here dont actually know the hardness but I've limited kno3 by cutting it out of my all in one ferts and just letting the tap water take care of it and had the vivids on 100%
That's good to hear, i've always wanted to cut kno3 out of my EI regime to experiment but always talked myself out of it 🤣

That's good to hear, i've always wanted to cut kno3 out of my EI regime to experiment but always talked myself out of it 🤣
Go for it mate I keep a bottle of just kno3 mix just in case but have not used it yet was worried about the other plants buy I know my tap water has 20ppm in it so should be fine and seems to have been its been about a month now with no additional kno3 and all seems good 😀

Go for it mate I keep a bottle of just kno3 mix just in case but have not used it yet was worried about the other plants buy I know my tap water has 20ppm in it so should be fine and seems to have been its been about a month now with no additional kno3 and all seems good 😀
Will give it a go on my next mix 😉

Looking amazing @Jayefc1. Quality looking scape. Stunning growth and colours.
I've cut KN03 from my ferts and not noticed any difference in plant colour. Do you think your vivid has something to do with the colours more than the ferts?
Saying that my tap water supposedly provides 6.5ppm nitrate per week.
Really really nice scape Jay.

I've cut KN03 from my ferts and not noticed any difference in plant colour. Do you think your vivid has something to do with the colours more than the ferts?
It might well be the lights sam but I did trim right back on the Hra and the new growth is the nice red much deeper than it was before I mean I cut like 6 inches off so was quiet hard with it I think it has took a few weeks to start to come back too

Wow, this looks so lush now, incredible plant growth.
Any more pics?......please :playful:

Back