• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKaps Aquascaping Tools

Would you pay £36 for good tools?

• YES!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • NOPE!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dan Crawford

Founder
UKAPS Team
Well, with the imminent arrival of UKaps aquascaping tools i thought i'd find out how many people would be prepared to actually buy them? (providing that they are up to standard)

The kit will include:

1. Stainless Steel Straight 11 inch Scissors.

2. Stainless Steel Curved 11 inch Scissors.

3. Stainless Steel Straight 11 inch Tweezers.

4. Stainless Steel Curved 11 inch Tweezers.

5. Stainless Steel double ended Spatula 11 inch.

6. Black padded zipper case.

They will be available for £36.00 + P+P

The scissors are the main thing for me, Dan. If they are up to scratch, I will definitely buy a set.

Dave.

Sorry i should have mentioned that. All proceeds will be going towards the cost of the society ie. website, forum, FOF and other exhibits.

Little bit OT but do we have a merchandise page yet? (T-shirts etc (or are they for founders only? :p ))

Cheers Tim

I'll definitely get a set, I've always been meaning to get a scaping kit, but never have, more the better that the proceeds go to UKAPS.

I voted no but after looking about and tallying up a similar set else where have changed my mind and my vote, a definite yes from me.

Are there any pics of said toolset?

Also are the t-shirts only available in white?

Andy

hiya, I'm still waiting on the samples and I'll post a pic as soon as I have them.
The shirts are only available in white at the minute, if we had more interest in them them I'll certainly get some other colours done. :D

BigDanne said:
hiya, I'm still waiting on the samples and I'll post a pic as soon as I have them.
The shirts are only available in white at the minute, if we had more interest in them them I'll certainly get some other colours done. :D

Luton Town colours for me Dan! :D

Dave.

Back