• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKaps Aquascaping Tools

Would you pay £36 for good tools?

• YES!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • NOPE!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Right folks, the samples are here!
They are fantastic, i'm well pleased with them.

The kit includes:

11" straight tweezers
11" curved tweezers
9" straight scissors
8" straight scissors
11" double ended spatular
all neatly packed in a velvet and leather style black zip up case.

I have tested the kits and they are perfect in terms of quality, i have requested that the scissors are change to 11" straight scissors and 9" curved scissors (they should have been like this from the start)

I have two sets for sale. Photos to follow.....

Be the first to own UKaps aquascaping tools!
PM me now, first come first serve!
£36.00 + £3.00 P&P
payment via paypal - accounts@ukaps.org

well, I like I said I have two sets for sale at the mo although they are not a true representation of the finished set but even so they are still mighty fine tools. It takes five weeks to manufacture them and were still trying to raise the funds for them, the sale of these two will help.
It all depends on what we can muster up between us. Were intending on auctioning off the plants from george's tank again but that will only raise so much and that's not going to be happening for quite a while. Some very kind members have offered to help out but I'm reluctant to accept their kind offers untill we absolutly need to.
i suppose I can't answer your question yet, I will do asap.
thanks for your interest and continued support.
Dan

Is no problem - i'm sure you're good for it! :lol: Can I just use the button in the top right corner?

could someone explain to me about why I'd need all the tools please?
Hiya, well for planting anything the tweezers are a must IMO but for planting anything like glosso or HC as single plantlets then these are the only way forward really. Using tweezers allows you more accuracy and control over where you place the plants and for use with loads of stem then they are also priceless. The also allow you to get to places where fingers just won't go like right up close to a rock or in between two stems or something.
GOOD scissors are a must IMO, crushing stems and leaves when pruning is just bad news and will really damage the plants and the aquascape.
The double ended spatular or "bulldoser" can work like a rake for moving the substrate as desired.

Ok guys, heres some pictures of the sets we currently have. Dan's the man on these things, so hes gana do his best to sort out curved scissors.

They are great quality, and im not just saying that, they really are good. Brilliant value concidering what you might pay for just tweezers.

Cheers.
Graeme.

Back