• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ukaps awards 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Holdich

A few members asked about this, so we've got together with a few categories for you to vote in. Please do not vote in this thread...send your nominations to me via pm, and we will tally them and let you know the winners next Sunday night.

The ukaps awards are as follows.

Best aquascape done by a ukaps member

Best international aquascape done by a ukaps member

Best ukaps journal 2013

Best all round newcomer (ukaps member)

Best piece of aquascaping equipment 2013

If you copy, paste and tag your nominations on the end, pm them to me and we shall tally them up.

Remember guys this is just for fun!

Most forums have new year awards but, normally there are more open categories as well as the obvious ... like best funny guy (I don't think we have many to match that but you know what I mean) most persistent or unsuccessful scaper etc.... just saying like :)

That might feature in next years, I spoke to George before setting this one up and we decided to keep the categories low as it may become to immense to deal with. Next year I may run a thread regarding categories. Let's see how this one pans out.

Most forums have new year awards but, best funny guy (I don't think we have many to match that but you know what I mean) most persistent or unsuccessful scaper etc.... :)

I'd win two awards yey :lol: lmao, personally I think this is a great way to start this as an annual forum awards ceremony, all you need to do is convince forum sponsors cough cough :) to donate a few prizes :thumbup: looking forward to the results.

Again peeps thanks for the votes...

Still could do with a few more, come on oldies, send me a pm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back