• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ukaps Baby !!

Tony Swinney

Hi there

I havent been on the forum much for the past couple of weeks, as Sara and I have been working on 'other' things :D ;)

We had a little baby girl last week, called Liberty-May, weighing 8lb 12oz.

Heres a little pic of her at just 25 minutes old :D

Libby02_MUS2098.jpg

Libby and Sara came home from hospital yesterday, and are both doing very well. After the first night of them being home, I can already see, how the time on the tanks will be limited for a while, but I'll keep them going, and will update their journals shortly :D

Tony

Wow tonser mate,she is a little cutie welll done both of you,oh my wife loves the name, :thumbup:
regards john

That is a great capture of something so precious, Tony. Congratulations.

Now, empty all your tanks and put your camera gear on eBay, your life is finished for the next eighteen years. :lol:

Dave.

I just understood the topic title after reading this whole thread! :lol: Good one...

Congratulations! :D

Well done to you and all the family!

I'll hopefully be posting something similar in the next couple of weeks. I hope I can get as good a picture as that.....

Congratulations, they really are worth all the time and effort. You can get so much back from the little blighters.

Back