• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

UKaps BBQ 2009

Nelson

how come you all live north of watford??.. :lol: very inconsiderate :lol: you should know southerners don't travel well :lol:
neil

Dan Crawford

Founder
UKAPS Team
Aeropars said:
I'd love to start attending some events. I'm a little unsure though as I've only ever breifly met Dan and i'm a little shy :oops:
Don't worry about that pal, there will be plenty of new faces, it'll be a good laugh and everyone i've met so far is really nice :D

hi,
i'm realtively new on here but would like to meet some of the guys, to put faces to the names on the posts i read!
so if newbies are welcome, i'm interested!

its a 2 hour drive for me, coming up form glos, so if there are any other ppl from around here who wanna lift share, gimmie a shout!

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
I don't think I will make the event on the 17th May, its way too far to travel by train, 4 hours each way!!!
So I will take the oportunity to meet everyone at Dan's BBQ :) see you all there.

Dan Crawford

Founder
UKAPS Team
Themuleous said:
Oh nuts I think Ive just booked a holiday for this weekend. Pants man I was well looking forward to it :(

Sam

PS - anyone got any tips on how to persuade the other half to change holiday plans? ;)
Thats a shame mate, do as LD says, thats irresistible for sure! :lol:

Garuf

Dan, where's your house? I must be going blind I can't see it mentioned anywhere.

Ben_K

Sounds good to me! I'd love to see some of you proper aquascapers and get some tips on how to stop being so very novice! 8) I'll check my shift rostering and see if I can pop on by.
Dan Crawford said:
Good stuff fellas, lets get it on!
Oh, I didn't realise it was that type of event... :wideyed:

Joking :lol: