• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

UKaps BBQ 2009

zig

Member
Joined
4 Jul 2007
Messages
686
Location
Dublin Ireland
aaronnorth said:
how do you chat?
I write something then it asks me to sign up and my message never gets through!


Sign up and you can chat straight away, only took me a second.
 

rawr

Member
Joined
14 Apr 2009
Messages
604
Location
Enfield
I haven't been able to all day, although I could yesterday when Paulo was testing it out.
 

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Joined
21 Feb 2008
Messages
11,352
Location
London
zig said:
Censored :D Big brother (Paulo) :D
We could not sensor Dan so we had to cut the sound hahaha
I am back home and they are probably completly pissed by now and drinking even more!! lol
 

zig

Member
Joined
4 Jul 2007
Messages
686
Location
Dublin Ireland
LondonDragon said:
zig said:
Censored :D Big brother (Paulo) :D
We could not sensor Dan so we had to cut the sound hahaha
I am back home and they are probably completly pissed by now and drinking even more!! lol

I can imagine, I'd say they are rescaping those nanos second/third time round :D

Live feed was a bit of craic anyway, got a flavour of the techno mayhem.

Well done on the technical side Paulo you have set the standard for future events ;)
 

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Joined
21 Feb 2008
Messages
11,352
Location
London
zig said:
I can imagine, I'd say they are rescaping those nanos second/third time round :D
I don't think they would be able to tell what was a rock or wood by now!! lol
zig said:
Live feed was a bit of craic anyway, got a flavour of the techno mayhem.
That was down to Dan's taste, I am more of a rock guy!
zig said:
Well done on the technical side Paulo you have set the standard for future events ;)
We did have some problems with the wireless not being robust ence the position of the camera as we needed to use wired connections and short cables, and also the camera was not really up to the job, next time we can do a lot better ;)
 

zig

Member
Joined
4 Jul 2007
Messages
686
Location
Dublin Ireland
LondonDragon said:
zig said:
I can imagine, I'd say they are rescaping those nanos second/third time round :D
I don't think they would be able to tell what was a rock or wood by now!! lol
zig said:
Live feed was a bit of craic anyway, got a flavour of the techno mayhem.
That was down to Dan's taste, I am more of a rock guy!
zig said:
Well done on the technical side Paulo you have set the standard for future events ;)
We did have some problems with the wireless not being robust ence the position of the camera as we needed to use wired connections and short cables, and also the camera was not really up to the job, next time we can do a lot better ;)

Rescaping those nanos second/third time round (the twist :D )

The only downside to the live feed was the "betta cam" that didn't go down to well with the audience :D

Still, good job for first attempt, definitely the way forward.
 

rawr

Member
Joined
14 Apr 2009
Messages
604
Location
Enfield
I only got to see 'the Betta cam' because I had plans for the day but as others have said, the live feed idea is amazing and definately the way forward for people who can't make it and to document our events. It was great for a first attempt.

It seems like everyone had a great time anyway, gutted I couldn't make it but this time next year I'll hopefully be driving and can make every single event! :p
 

aaronnorth

Member
Joined
19 Feb 2008
Messages
3,953
Location
worksop, nottinghamshire
rawr said:
I only got to see 'the Betta cam' because I had plans for the day but as others have said, the live feed idea is amazing and definately the way forward for people who can't make it and to document our events. It was great for a first attempt.

It seems like everyone had a great time anyway, gutted I couldn't make it but this time next year I'll hopefully be driving and can make every single event! :p

hopefully it shouldnt be too long bfore i am driving too :p cant wait...
 
Top