• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKaps BBQ 2009

Eye spyed it soon after I'd said, Any ideas on how far that is from leeds or stoke on trent? National rail's site is giving me 404 errors.

Sorry mate, no idea but get to Northampton, rugby or long buckby. Long buckby is best coz it's less than five minutes away and I can do a few trips.

Dan I've just realised that I will be not too far from you at Silverstone that weekend mate! Sorry!

Ed Seeley said:
Dan I've just realised that I will be not too far from you at Silverstone that weekend mate! Sorry!
Thats a shame mate, it's only about 15 mins away, well, depends on who's driving :twisted:

I don't think distance is infulenced by who's driving... :p
I'll see if I can make it, provided the invite allows.

I just saw the scape comp. I'm up for that! Give that George a run for his money! ;)
Mind if I bring my nano along for joint scaping?

Garuf said:
Mind if I bring my nano along for joint scaping?
Nice idea mate, bring it on!
SteveUK said:
I'll let you pick mate, but no doubt it'll be something rude :lol:
Cockatrice :lol:
I'll give you a nod over the next couple of weeks, another 3 tons of gravel to be moved, your gonna regret sticking your hand up now :D

TDI-line said:
Cockatrice, wasn't that a mystical creature that looked like a chicken but whose touch could turn you to stone. (AD&D Monster Manual 1).
Ha ha, may well be! It's also in Harry Potter and in Heston's Tudor Feast. Basically it's a fictional beast that is made up from more than one animal. Thats it as i know it anyway.

I didn't mean that kind of joint scaping I can't wait though, I'm already excited.

Doesn't matter. I reread my post and thought you meant I meant something different to what I did. :lol: :oops:

Back